In April of 1995, a joint task force of the Indiana University Police Department and the IUPUI Human Resources Administration developed a training program for Workplace Violence Prevention at IUPUI. The training program is used to educate University employees in the following:
- Describing the potential for violence in the workplace
- Recognizing early warning signs of a potentially violent person or situation
- Properly documenting incidents which are indicative of a potential problem
- Identifying whom to contact in the event of a potential or actual incident.
- Encouraging employees to report information indicative of a potential problem.
For more information contact (317) 274-2058 or e-mail email@example.com.